Your child can gift their loved ones these adorable love shacks. Simple to create and fun to do, these Valentine’s Day Love Nests are a great addition to a party or just for a fun afternoon activity!
These are some seriously cute little love nests! I hope you enjoy creating them as much as we did!
Valentine’s Day Love Nests
Pretzel Os (we found ours at Aldi, I found them online here)
White almond bark
Big League Chew Bubble Gum (we found ours at the Dollar Tree, I found it online here)
Pink & Red sprinkles
Teddy Bear Cookies (we found our double cookies in the photo at the Dollar Tree)
Cut gum into small pieces.
Melt almond bark in a warmer or double boiler.
Once melted, dip the pretzel, coating the entire circle.
Add sprinkles while it is still wet.
Set on waxed paper.
Allow to dry.
Once dry, fill in the circle with almond bark to fill. Sprinkle gum on top. Place teddy bears on top, pushing to be sure they will stand up.
Allow to thoroughly dry.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -