Valentine’s Day Love Nests
Pretzel Os (we found ours at Aldi, I found them online here)
White almond bark
Big League Chew Bubble Gum (we found ours at the Dollar Tree, I found it online here)
Pink & Red sprinkles
Teddy Bear Cookies (we found our double in the photo at the Dollar Tree)
Cut gum into small pieces.
Melt almond bark in a warmer or double boiler. Once melted, dip the pretzel, coating the entire circle. Add sprinkles to while it is still wet. Set on waxed paper. Allow to dry.
Once dry, fill in the circle with almond bark to fill. Sprinkle gum on top. Place teddy bears on top, pushing to be sure it will stand up.
Allow to thoroughly dry.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -