Three words. Turtle Cheesecake Brownies. YUM! I mean, chocolatey goodness brownies, creamy cheesecake, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans? What’s not to love about this dessert?
Turtle Cheesecake Brownies:
Brownies are such a simple dessert. I mean, grab a box of Nestle Toll House Baking Mix, add the egg & water, bake it up and treat yourself to a rich, chocolatey dessert.
Now, add a layer of cheesecake to those brownies, then top it with melted chocolate, caramel, and chopped pecans, and you have a WOW dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Even if that occasion is just “I want a turtle cheesecake brownie.” 😉
To make this dessert, simply head to your local Publix and pick up a box of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Brownie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, eggs, a block of cream cheese, caramel sauce, and pecans.
Line the brownie pan with foil, preheat the oven and mix up the brownie mix. Pour into the prepared pan, sprinkle with chopped pecans. To make the cheesecake layer, mix the block of cream cheese with sugar and an egg.
Spread the cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer. Bake. Then let cool completely.
To turn this into Turtle Cheesecake Brownie, remove the brownies from the pan. Then top with melted chocolate, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans.
Slice into small pieces, serve, and enjoy!
While I was shopping, I picked up all four varieties of the Toll House baking mixes. There are no artificial colors or flavors, so I like using these mixes. They’re also so easy to customize and make it your own, yet they are pretty tasty made as directed on the box!
We’re planning a trip later this week. My daughter, Natalie, loves Butterfingers. When I saw this cookie mix with Butterfinger baking bits, I knew I had to make them for her. They were simple to mix up, bake, and enjoy. I made both the Butterfingers cookies and the chocolate chip cookies. After letting the cookies cool completely, I placed them in zip-top bags and have them in the freezer. They will be a tasty treat for our trip!
What are your favorite things to add to your brownies? I’m always looking for new ideas!
- 1 box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Brownie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 TB water
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, one each for brownies and cheesecake
- Melted chocolate
- Caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Line a 8'X8" baking pan with foil.
- Prepare brownie layer by mixing together brownie mix, oil, water, and 1 egg until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan, spreading to edges.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped pecans.
- Prepare cheesecake:
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and egg until creamy.
- Carefully spread cheesecake layer over brownie layer.
- Bake 40 minutes or so or until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean. Take care not to overbake.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate and caramel sauce over brownies. Top with chopped pecans.
Looking for more quick dessert inspiration? Here you go!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Chocolate Chip Cookies -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- When “Making Home” is Hard -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -