I remember being a small child and waiting for my mother to leave the room so I could dump the tea she made me down the drain. I absolutely hated the stuff.
In some cultures tea is a way of life and comes with every meal. In many parts of the world they have tea breaks, a time to relax, have a cup of tea and a small treat.
I am not sure when my hate of tea turned into a love affair but I am probably fully addicted now.
I have found that as issues come up with my health, the solution or some relief can usually be found in a blend of tea.
I have used teas to help me sleep at night and calm my stress level.
To energize me during the day
To help with my son’s eczema
To relieve allergy itching
The many health benefits of teas are too numerous to mention here, they range from losing weight to lowering your blood pressure.
A note of caution, when you try a new blend of tea please note how you body responds, not all blends works in the expected way for everyone.
Making a cup of tea
Bring water just to boiling and steep covered for 3 minutes
Stir with a fork of spoon, gently squeezing the bag
If you are using loose leaf tea dunk your infuser 3 or 4 times.
If you want ice tea, just add some ice cubes or for a slushy place in a blender.
I considering drinking tea to be equal to drinking water, so I never put any thing else in there.
My dentist did tell me that I needed to drink water also to keep my teeth healthy. I do drink water.
Try a cup of tea today 🙂
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -