I cannot believe that it’s almost summer!
With summer coming around there is inevitably lots of gatherings, pool parties, and somehow every birthday party is in the summer months too!
Today I’m going to share with you three of my recent favorite go-to items to make for summer entertaining. I like to keep it simple on the preparation side, so that I’m not stuck in the kitchen all day cooking.
2 Red Bell Peppers, diced
Kraft’s Greek vinaigrette anything dressing
Fresh Parsley, to garnish
(can’t get much easier than four ingredients, right?!)
Cook pasta according to box instructions (or to your preference)
Once pasta is cooked, pour about half of a cup of the vinaigrette over it. And add the diced red bell peppers.
That’s it! You can serve it warm or as cold pasta salad. I love it either way. If it’s a day time dish, I usually serve it cold – but for an evening dish I serve it warm.
The next go to of mine is a drink. It’s basically a smoothie but it is our favorite one to make!
Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie
Lemonade (I use Simply Lemonade)
Mix lemonade and ice in a blender, add in raspberries until it reaches your preferred taste.
The last recipe is a more of a chips and dip kind of dish.
Peanut butter fruit dip
About ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 cup of sour cream
2 tbs of honey
¼ cup of milk
Mix everything together. You can use a spoon or a whisk (I prefer to use a whisk).
This tastes great with red apples and green apples. I’m sure it would taste pretty good with carrots, or celery too!
Hope you give these recipes a try this summer! They are incredibly quick to make and everyone will love them!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -