Whether you’re hosting a party to watch the Big Game, celebrating a birthday, or just having friends over for the afternoon, a taco bar is a great way to entertain. The plethora of food choices means everyone is happy. Having a theme makes putting the meal together much more fun. And using some help from Old El Paso makes it a cinch!
One of my best tips is to use mason jars! I pre-cut all of the toppings and place them in jars. Same with the condiments. Put a plastic lid on them and they are ready to serve!
It’s also nice if you have leftover toppings and condiments. They are ready to store in the refrigerator for use later. It’s much better than a bunch of serving bowls!
Lots of choices makes for happy tummies!
To satisfy all tastes, we also served hard taco shells, soft shells, and mini taco boats! These nacho cheese hard taco shells are quite tasty!
Make it fun, simple, and tasty, for your next get together, make a Taco Bar! Be sure to label each item so that your guests don’t have to guess what they are eating! I love these cute chalkboard labels for this purpose. Aren’t they adorable?
What’s your favorite way to entertain?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -