One of the easiest ways to entertain is to have a Taco Bar. Most everyone likes Mexican food. It’s also easy to tailor your meal to your own dietary needs. We tend to eat a low carb diet, so a Taco Bar is a great choice for us.
Whether you’re hosting a party to watch the Big Game, celebrating a birthday, or just having friends over for the afternoon, a taco bar is a great way to entertain. The plethora of food choices means everyone is happy. Having a theme makes putting the meal together much more fun.
One of my best tips is to use mason jars! I pre-cut all of the toppings and place them in jars. Same with the condiments. Put a plastic lid on them and they are ready to serve!
It’s also nice if you have leftover toppings and condiments. They are ready to store in the refrigerator for use later. It’s much better than a bunch of serving bowls!
Lots of choices makes for happy tummies!
To satisfy all tastes, we also served hard taco shells, soft shells, and mini taco boats! These nacho cheese hard taco shells are quite tasty!
Make it fun, simple, and tasty, for your next get together, make a Taco Bar! Be sure to label each item so that your guests don’t have to guess what they are eating! I love these cute chalkboard labels for this purpose. Aren’t they adorable?
What’s your favorite way to entertain?
Looking for more “bar” entertaining options? How about a chili bar?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -