Every once in a while, you want a quick treat that doesn’t involve a lot of work. These surprise frozen yogurt pops satisfy that need quite nicely!
Here’s my quick treat idea!
Frozen yogurt pops are nothing new. It’s a simple process to make them. And they are tasty. When I was making ours, I wanted to add some mix-ins to the yogurt.
Coconut, chopped strawberries, and chocolate chips were the items I wanted to add. I had all of those items except for the chocolate chips.
BUT! I did have some chocolate covered spoons. It hit me! Use the chocolate covered spoons!
These are so yummy, and your last bite is a chunk of chocolate. Yum!
To make these, simply pour the contents of the yogurt package into a bowl. Mix in chopped strawberries and shredded coconut. Pour into styrofoam cups. Add a chocolate-covered spoon to the cup. Freeze until solid. To eat, peel away the cup and enjoy!
These frozen yogurt cups make a perfect after-school snack or for any time!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -