Every once in a while, you want a quick treat that doesn’t involve a lot of work. These surprise frozen yogurt pops satisfy that need quite nicely!
The last time that I was at Publix, I discovered a new yogurt. One that is organic and I want to feed my family. It comes in two summer flavors — Summer Strawberry and Berry Patch. As you know, finding the perfect blend of deliciousness and nourishing goodness can be difficult. Sometimes, you think you found that perfect match until you turn around the box and read the nutrition label.
This is what I love about Annie’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt–
• Made with organic whole milk and organic fruit
• No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives
• No antibiotics or synthetic hormones
• Nutrition: each 4-ounce serving contains 100 calories, 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fat.
Here’s my quick treat idea!
Frozen yogurt pops are nothing new. It’s a simple process to make them. And they are tasty. When I was making ours, I wanted to add some mix-ins to the yogurt. Coconut, chopped strawberries, and chocolate chips were the items I wanted to add. I had all of those items except for the chocolate chips. BUT! I did have some chocolate covered spoons. It hit me! Use the chocolate covered spoons!
These are so yummy, and your last bite is a chunk of chocolate. Yum!
To make these, simply pour the contents of the yogurt package into a bowl. Mix in chopped strawberries and shredded coconut. Pour into styrofoam cups. Add a chocolate covered spoon to the cup. Freeze until solid. To eat, peel away the cup and enjoy!
Save when you purchase one or more of the yogurt flavors at Publix while it is on sale at 2 for $5 from 5/7 – 5/27.
I’m giving one lucky reader $15 in Paypal cash! Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite summer activity is to be entered to win! This giveaway will close 5/28/2016.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -