Every once in a while, you want a quick treat that doesn’t involve a lot of work. These surprise frozen yogurt pops satisfy that need quite nicely!
Here’s my quick treat idea!
Frozen yogurt pops are nothing new. It’s a simple process to make them. And they are tasty. When I was making ours, I wanted to add some mix-ins to the yogurt.
Coconut, chopped strawberries, and chocolate chips were the items I wanted to add. I had all of those items except for the chocolate chips.
BUT! I did have some chocolate covered spoons. It hit me! Use the chocolate covered spoons!
These are so yummy, and your last bite is a chunk of chocolate. Yum!
To make these, simply pour the contents of the yogurt package into a bowl. Mix in chopped strawberries and shredded coconut. Pour into styrofoam cups. Add a chocolate-covered spoon to the cup. Freeze until solid. To eat, peel away the cup and enjoy!
These frozen yogurt cups make a perfect after-school snack or for any time!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
Oh I have to say our favorite activity is going to the park by our home and swinging, and checking our container garden! The kids love to watch everything grow!
My favorite activity is swimming
Lisa Brown says
My favorite activity is hiking. Thanks for the chance.
jslbrown2009 at aol dot com