This super simple low carb black raspberry cheesecake is perfect for a weeknight treat, entertaining, or just because!
My favorite dessert is cheesecake. My favorite berry is the black raspberry. Put them together and YUM!
We are following a low carb diet, but still, want to have tasty desserts once in a while.
After purchasing two flats of black raspberries from the Amish produce auction, I froze a good portion of them (what we didn’t eat right away!). I have several bags of frozen black raspberries stashed away now, so I can enjoy this cheesecake all year long.
Super Simple Low Carb Black Raspberry Cheesecake:
- 1 pint black raspberries (fresh) or 2 cups frozen
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (I use Neufatchel cheese to save on fat & calories)
- 6 ounces Greek-style yogurt
- 2 ts vanilla extract
- 25 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener equivalent to ~1 cup sugar)
- 1/2 cup black raspberries, for garnish
Almond Pie Crust, if desired (recipe follows)
- If you desire to make this cheesecake with a crust, begin by making the crust.
- Pre-heat oven to 375*
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine crust ingredients and press into pan.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Let cool completely (if in a hurry, once cooled some, place on a potholder in the fridge to cool)
Make the filling:
- In a large saucepan, cook 2 cups black raspberries over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until reduced and thicker (like jam), about 20 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, break up any large pieces that may remain.
- Stir in lemon juice and set aside to cool. (If in a hurry, put in glass bowl and place in freezer)
- Beat together softened cream cheese and Greek yogurt.
- Mix in vanilla and stevia.
- Stir in cooled cooked black raspberries.
- Pour into prepared crust (if desired).
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup black raspberries on top.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 241mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 9g
I hope you enjoy this Black Raspberry Cheesecake as much as we do!
Need more low carb desserts? Here are two for you to try!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -