My daughter, Natalie, and I have been hard at work preparing our very first freebie for you!
The Christmas season is filled with good food, good times, and good fun. It’s also filled with planning, shopping, wrapping, cooking, baking, and decorating. One area that can be stressful is in getting all of those yummy cookies baked and ready to enjoy.
In this freebie, I share my tips on preparing various types of cookie dough ahead of time. I also share 8 of our family’s favorite Christmas cookie recipes.
My job in this e-book was to make the dough, prepare it for the freezer, and write the copy. Natalie’s job (and the harder one, in my opinion!) was to take photos, and edit them into cute graphics for you to enjoy. Together, we’ve created an e-book that we’re pretty proud to share!
Sign up below to join our weekly newsletter list to receive this freebie!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -