Guest post from Misty Leask
This year I am ahead of schedule, for some reason my head was telling me that I needed to clean my home. Like deep clean, ya know the washing of walls, curtains, behind washing machine, kind of cleaning? Yup I was doing that in January, though I can’t tell you why. As I was cleaning, I was also decluttering (which my husband LOVES). In one month I was able to deep clean/declutter 4 rooms to the point that those rooms looked like a home on the real estate market! Oh, how I wish I could always keep it like that! While 4 rooms may not seem like a lot, it was a lot for me. Place that type of cleaning on top of being a wife, homeschool mom, author/blogger, and day care provider . . . I felt like super woman!
However the super woman time ended due to my skin allergy and the amount of by hand cleaning I had done in a short amount of time. I ended up taking a break, but was looking forward to getting started on the larger, more cluttered/lived in rooms of my home in February/March. I hope to have the entire house deep cleaned by the first day of spring, since I started ahead of the game.
Today I’m sharing with you a set of printable checklists that I wish I had when I first started deep cleaning this year. I love checklists and had a blast designing these! I find that I am more motivated and diligent in completing the tasks at hand when I have a checklist. I hope they are helpful to you this spring as you start to clean your home!
How about you? Do you work better with a list to follow? Is there anything you’d add to these checklists?
Download Your FREE Spring Cleaning Checklists
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -