Snacking can be a downfall for any healthy eating program. For me, I tend to crave crunchy foods for snacking. A quick look around the grocery store shelves reveals a severe lack of convenient, yet better for you choices.
My family and I had the pleasure of trying Sensible Portions Puffs last week. I can honestly say, these will be on our snacking menu! It’s nice to be able to grab a bag from the shelf, knowing that the snack is GMO-Free, gluten free, made with organic corn. They also do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives!
We like to take snack foods when we are on the go. With summer coming quickly, that will mean swimming at the creek, picnics at the park, and trips to the Amish produce auction. While packing a lunch, it’s nice to grab a bag of Puffs to eat along with our other food choices.
Adding healthy choices like cut-up cheese, pepperoni, cut-up fruits & veggies, the crunch of Puffs makes a nice lunch. I have to admit, also, that my children typically have homemade foods and they like to have a store-bought treat every now and then. I like the option of Puffs for them, it satisfies my healthier choice need with their desire for a “goodie.”
We really enjoyed all of the flavors:
Sour Cream & Onion
Want to give Sensible Portions Puffs a try? They can be found at your local WalMart in the snack food aisle.
I’m also hosting a giveaway for one bag of each flavor! Simply leave me a comment with your favorite snack choice below!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -