These yummy bites of goodness have graced our Christmas goodie buffet every year of my life. They are my second favorite cookie, my first being sugar cookies.
They are perfect with a cup of tea (or coffee, if you prefer!). Their small size makes them simple to make and EAT! 🙂
Prep Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ powdered sugar
- 1 ts vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- ¼ ts salt
- ¾ cup finely chopped nuts, I prefer pecans
- Additional powdered sugar, to roll cookies after baking
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, vanilla thoroughly.
- Mix in flour, salt, and nuts until dough holds together.
- Chill until firm, about an hour.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*.
- Bake on Silpat lined cookie sheet (or ungreased, if no Silpat) for 10-12 minutes.
- While warm, carefully roll in powdered sugar.
- When cool, roll in powdered sugar again.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 44mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g
Looking for more cookie inspiration? Here you go!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Chocolate Chip Cookies -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -