These yummy bites of goodness have graced our Christmas goodie buffet every year of my life. They are my second favorite cookie, my first being sugar cookies.
They are perfect with a cup of tea (or coffee, if you prefer!). Their small size makes them simple to make and EAT! 🙂
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ powdered sugar
- 1 ts vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- ¼ ts salt
- ¾ cup finely chopped nuts, I prefer pecans
- Additional powdered sugar, to roll cookies after baking
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, vanilla thoroughly.
- Mix in flour, salt, and nuts until dough holds together.
- Chill until firm, about an hour.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*.
- Bake on Silpat lined cookie sheet (or ungreased, if no Silpat) for 10-12 minutes.
- While warm, carefully roll in powdered sugar.
- When cool, roll in powdered sugar again.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -