Grab a bag of cranberries
and a bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
*Lay a sheet of waxed paper out.
*Carefully melt the chocolate chips on a very low heat, stirring constantly.
*As soon as it is melted fully remove from heat and stir in the cranberries.
*With a spatula scrape them out onto the waxed paper and gently level out so there is one layer of cranberries.
*Allow to harden and then ENJOY!!!!
(To make it look more appealing you can lay the cranberries onto the waxed paper and drizzle the chocolate onto them. Makes delicious gifts too!)
Can’t beat this fall treat.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -