There are so many wonderful things about the fall season. For us here in Tennessee, the relief of summer heat and humidity is very welcome (for this Tennessean at least!) Along with that relief, comes some yummy treats. This recipe is super simple, yet oh so tasty!
Maybe you are craving apples so you want to enjoy a Skillet Apple Fritter Cake.
Or maybe a Peach Cobbler sounds more to your liking?
Or just maybe you are looking for a no-bake, simple to make fall treat?! If so, look no further!
The Perfect Sweet and Tart Fall Treat
Grab a bag of cranberries and a bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
Lay a sheet of waxed paper out.
Carefully melt the chocolate chips on very low heat, stirring constantly.
As soon as it is melted fully remove from heat and stir in the cranberries.
With a spatula scrape them out onto the waxed paper and gently level out so there is one layer of cranberries.
Allow to harden and then ENJOY!!!!
(To make it look more appealing you can lay the cranberries onto the waxed paper and drizzle the chocolate onto them. Makes a delicious gift too!)
There you have it! The Perfect Sweet and Tart Fall Treat. Simple to make, tasty to eat, and easy to give as a gift!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -