These mouthwatering garlic herb cheese bombs are super easy to make and require only 5 simple ingredients.
They would be great served with Spaghetti & Meatballs!
Mouthwatering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs
Servings: 12 rolls
– 12 frozen ready-to-bake dinner roll dough balls
– 3 Mozzarella cheese sticks
– 4 diced garlic cloves
– 3 TBSP. butter
– 1 tsp parsley
Place 12 frozen dinner rolls on a sheet of parchment and leave on the counter to thaw. The rolls should thaw within the hour – check every 30 minutes for the first hour and then every 15 minutes until rolls are completely thawed.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
Remove the mozzarella sticks from the wrappers and cut each stick into 4 1-inch pieces (12-pieces total).
Flatten out your dough. Take one cube of cheese and place in the center of the dough and roll-up back into a ball.
Place the finished balls on a greased baking sheet.
In a small bowl place the parsley, garlic and melted butter and mix together.
Brush the melted butter mixture generously over the tops of the dough.
Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
After they are finished cooking remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Eat and enjoy!
The thing I loved most about these rolls is that they’re perfect for nearly every meal. You can serve them on the nights when you’re craving Italian food and dip the rolls into a warm plate of marinara sauce. Serve them as a side on a warm plate of spaghetti with meatballs. You can also serve them as an appetizer or eat these rolls by themselves.
_____________Guest post from:
Micah Klug, author of “50 Freezer Meals: Easy Dinners for the Busy Family” runs a lifestyle blog to help people strengthen their home, faith, and family by living simply without losing quality or sanity at www.HomeFaithFamily.com.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -