One of my families favorites is Biscuit Pizzas!
How did I not know about these sooner? A friend a few years ago mentioned heading home late from Wednesday night church to go through a quick late dinner together before her teens: Biscuit Pizzas. “What are those?” I thought to myself with a snarled noise. Those are yumminess! She spouted off the simple way they made their own little pizza’s but I wasn’t sold until I made them for my family the first time and saw how super easy, fast, and affordable they were!
I also love the fact that my two girls, 2 and 4-years-old, LOVE helping make this meal. I encourage mini chefs as often as possible! Most kids at least go through a phase of not wanted to eat at meal times “If the child does not want to eat it, remind them of what you did to make it and if so, how they helped with the cooking. This way they have encouragement to eat the food, because they have a connection to the cooking process.”
Of course you can make your own biscuits, grate your own cheese, and use your own mixture of meats and fresh veggies. Just think about what kinds of pizza you’d order from the local joint have a delivered and serve it up. These are fast, easy for little ones to help with, and fun finger food for these hot summer days! Serve them up with your favorite seasonal fruit and enjoy!
I challenge you to encourage your mini chefs to join you in the kitchen!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -