Now that we have an actual office in our home, I am finally ready to set up a guest bedroom. being limited on funds I decided to build my own guest bed.
You might be thinking, that sounds a bit crazy but I love a challenge. I decided that I would just keep it simple. I am building a platform bed frame for a full size mattress.
Things I considered before I started:
- How high did I want the frame?
- Would I be using box springs on the frame?
- Did I want the frame to be seen?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -