Welcome to the next installment in my series on 10 things you can do with a can of tomato sauce!
This craft is a bit involved and requires a couple of days to complete. But, it’s well worth the investment!
To begin, gather the needd supplies:
Print the pattern, and apply it to your can. This is done by tapping the nail through the paper into the can. Just make a mark, you’ll punch the holes later.
Once you have the pattern applied to the can, fill it with water, and freeze it. You’ll need the ice in the can to make it sturdy enough to punch the holes.
As soon as the water is frozen, pull the can out and start punching those holes. If you’d like to hang your luminary, punch a hole on either side of the can for the wire.
Once done, spray paint the can with several coats. After the can has been painted well and dried thoroughly, attach the wire, insert a candle, and enjoy!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -