Low Carb, High Protein Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are a great way to satisfy a dessert craving while remaining true to your health and wellness goals!
We eat a low carb, high protein diet. It’s satisfying in most ways, but there are times when you just want a cookie, ya know?!
I found a few high protein cookie recipes online, but most left me still wanting a COOKIE.
While this cookie won’t replace a Chocolate Crinkle Cookie or my Mom’s Sugar Cookies, as far as cookies go, it does give you a nice treat.
Low Carb, High Protein Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Nine ingredients and about 15 minutes are all that stand between you and a healthy cookie!
This is the plain version, the non-chocolate version. Honestly, I kind of prefer this one. Strange, I know!
If you’d prefer the chocolate version, simply add the 2 TB dark cocoa powder in the recipe below.
Then mix in all of the extras. If you’re not quite as concerned about carbs, you could certainly add some dried fruits to this! Play with the recipe and make it your own!
Using a disher, scoop about 1 TB of dough onto a Silpat-lined baking sheet. If you don’t have Silpat liners, grease the baking sheet WELL. Parchment paper doesn’t really work all that well. The Silpats are the best choice. Pat the dough down just a bit, then top with more dark chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut. This just makes them pretty as well as tasty!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 17mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 4g
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -