Welcome back to this week’s series of 5 Days of Children’s Birthday Party Ideas as part of the 5 Days of Mothering and Homemaking!
For Thomas’ second birthday, we hosted a construction party! To say that Thomas loved machines is such a HUGE understatement! It only seemed fitting to have a construction party to celebrate our little guy’s second birthday!
Let’s Build It! Construction Party!
I apologize in advance for the lack of personal photos with this post. I’ve been digging for awhile and have only unearthed these few. I’ll add links to those items I’m lacking.
The house was decorated with streamers, yellow & black balloons, caution tape, and other such fun stuff.
Thomas’ cake was a construction scene. Since his Daddy worked in this area at the time, he helped me with the cake. 😉
We put Thomas’ toy vehicles on the cake as well as construction cone candles. The “dirt” is both light brown and dark brown sugar. What fun we had collaborating on this cake!
In searching for more ideas to share with you, here are some I came across:
These would be fun to have sitting around for the party!
Gotta have balloons!
I found the neatest cups to use!
And what’s a party without a pinata?!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this construction party post today. Have you ever hosted a construction party? Please share!
While you’re here, be sure to check out my other party posts!
And visit the other 20 bloggers participating in this week’s 5 Days of Mothering and Homemaking Series!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -