What does that word mean to you?
It’s a feeling, to be sure. But, it’s so much more!
Here’s what I feel LOVE stands for:
Language– speak words of comfort, exhortation, and encouragement
Opportunity– look for times to express loving thoughts, and to build others up
Vision– see more than the here and now, look towards the future
Excellence– seek to give only your best, your most excellent to others
Everyone, everywhere, needs a smile and an encouragement. Give them that. In so doing, you not only bless them, you bless your own life. It’s hard to hold a grudge when you are praying for that person. It’s hard not to feel encouraged when you share encouragement with others. It’s a wonderful thing to share your smile with another.
The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.
Proverbs 11:25, The Message Bible
Be that blessing!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -