Guest post from Christie Hill
Here’s a confessional for you; I hate cleaning the shower!
I find it to be a daunting task, one that always gets put on the back burner, and one that just wears me out! It’s not as bad now that we have a separate shower and bath tub, as we mainly use the shower now.
I used to dread cleaning the bathtub because it killed my back to lean over and scrub! The fumes killed me; yes, I’m one of those moms! And, there just wasn’t a “good” way to get it done!
Well, I’ve finally figured it out! And, my favorite tool for the job is my Mr. Clean Eraser!
My hubby came home one day and said, “So-and-so told me that they use a Mr. Clean Eraser to clean their bathtub. They say it works really well!” Here’s my disclaimer; this wasn’t my idea! 🙂
Here I had my husband, who never cleans the bathroom, giving me bathroom cleaning tips!?
Anyway, can I just tell you how much I love this way of cleaning the shower?
It’s super easy and leaves it sparkling clean!
|My “go to” Bathroom Cleaners!|
Keep your shower clean with these 4 easy steps:
- Spray shower with a disinfecting spray and let sit. Spray and let it sit overnight if it’s really bad!
- Take your Mr. Clean Eraser into the shower with you! This may seem odd, but I find it easiest to just do it before I take a shower!
- Scrub until your heart’s content!
- And rinse away!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -