Thursday, March 1st is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day! First, let’s talk about peanut butter…which, obviously begins with peanuts. A visit to the National Peanut Board will reveal fun games, information and recipes. For a brief history of the peanut, here is a direct link to that page on the National Peanut Board site. The most famous person associated with peanuts is Dr. George Washington Carver.
Moving onto peanut butter, here is a great site that covers the history of peanut butter, the health benefits of peanut butter, and even some peanut butter trivia! This site has some great peanut butter recipes!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -