In honor of my oldest child’s 18th birthday today, I’m posting my yearly things about post… 😉
18 Things About Rebecca
1. She is my first born child
2. She is incredibly honest and trustworthy.
3. She sets goals and goes for them. Graduating 6 months early was a huge milestone!
4. She is in school and on her way to her bright future.
5. She’s an excellent big sister.
6. She’s very stable and constant.
7. She has a great listening ear.
8. She still loves talking to her Mama.
9. She calls when she gets to school, on her lunch break and on her way home. Love that!
10. When she calls, she still tells me she loves me.
11. She is excellent with children and will be an awesome Mama one day.
12. She fully plans to homebirth and home educate her children. 🙂
13. She’s very frugal and has the ability to tell herself no.
14. She wants to stay living at home until her student loans are paid off. How smart is she?!
15. She never raises her voice.
16. She never speaks ill of anyone.
17. She can be counted on in ANY situation.
18. She is my first born, my constant companion for 18 years now.
To say that I love this child is the understatement of the year. I have been incredibly blessed to be Rebecca’s Mama. God sure smiled upon me way back in 1993 when He gave us Rebecca to raise and teach and love. She made all of those assignments super simple. She has a zeal for life that I pray is never quenched.
You are my Peanut, Rebecca, and I love you!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -