This quick gluten-free chicken nuggets recipe is super simple! No frying, no mess, and no gluten!
While our family does not follow a gluten-free diet, I have several friends that do. It’s nice to be able to offer them a fun meal that suits their diet perfectly.
These chicken nuggets are simple to prepare. It’s just a matter of crushing the Corn Chex, adding a few ingredients, breading the chicken pieces, and baking them.
This dish can be ready to serve in less than 30 minutes! Faster than takeout, better for you than frozen food, and yummy!
To begin, place a cup or so of Corn Chex into a zip-top bag. Add Parmesan cheese and spices.
Crush the Corn Chex
Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into small pieces, add spices
Place chicken chunks into the bag, shake to coat chicken.
Place the coated chicken onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray
Spray tops of chicken with more non-stick spray, top with more of the coating mix
Bake 20 minutes at 350*. ENJOY!
- 1 cup Corn Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 TB Kick'n Chicken seasoning, divided
- 2 ts Kosher salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- Combine cereal, cheese, 2 TB seasoning, and salt in a zip top bag.
- Crush the cereal, combining coating mix.
- Sprinkle chicken nuggets with 1 TB seasoning.
- Add chicken to bag, shake to coat.
- Place chicken nuggets onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Spray tops of nuggets with more non-stick spray.
- Top with more coating mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Chocolate Chip Cookies -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- When “Making Home” is Hard -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -