My favorite introvert is my husband. I also have a few introverted children. Buying gifts for them can sometimes be a challenge. They’d never wish for a game (gasp! and have to play it with others!) But, I have found some pretty terrific introvert-approved gifts to share with you. Pick up one or all of them for your favorite introvert!
I have to admit, this T-Shirt cracks me up! I saw a sly smile on my introverted son’s face when I showed it to him. I think this would be a great gift!
We all know that introverts require a certain amount of recharging time. This mug will let others know when they’re still in the “recharge” stage!
How fun are these notebooks?! Just check out the titles on each of them!
Check out the locations listed on this pillow! It’s the geography of The Introvert’s Heart. Love it!
An ornament just for the introvert? Yes!
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -