Haven’t had enough of the holidays yet? If you want to keep the momentum going and remember all those crazy moments, why not make a one-of-a-kind present for yourself or someone special this year? And here’s a secret—you can make a gorgeous Blurb photo book of all your favorite pics online in less than an hour! Don’t worry about gathering photos from wherever it is you keep them on your computer (annoying), Blurb makes it so easy, you can create an Instagram Photo Book or a Facebook Photo Book right from your own accounts.
The books come out professionally printed and look like you bought them at a bookstore (but of course they’re totally custom). I watched this short Blurb’s Book Camp – Making a photo book online video before I got started and, seriously, the whole process was so easy. Amaze your family and friends when you give them their holiday keepsake, they will think you are a pro!
I have created a few of these Blurb books and am quite pleased with the quality! Get those photos out of your computer and into a book. 🙂
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep - November 10, 2017
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word - October 23, 2017
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time - September 5, 2017
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes - August 28, 2017
- Beauty in the Chaos - August 27, 2017
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017