Haven’t had enough of the holidays yet? If you want to keep the momentum going and remember all those crazy moments, why not make a one-of-a-kind present for yourself or someone special this year? And here’s a secret—you can make a gorgeous Blurb photo book of all your favorite pics online in less than an hour! Don’t worry about gathering photos from wherever it is you keep them on your computer (annoying), Blurb makes it so easy, you can create an Instagram Photo Book or a Facebook Photo Book right from your own accounts.
The books come out professionally printed and look like you bought them at a bookstore (but of course they’re totally custom). I watched this short Blurb’s Book Camp – Making a photo book online video before I got started and, seriously, the whole process was so easy. Amaze your family and friends when you give them their holiday keepsake, they will think you are a pro!
I have created a few of these Blurb books and am quite pleased with the quality! Get those photos out of your computer and into a book. 🙂
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -