Guest post from Laura Prater
My husband is the ultimate football fan. He’s more of a fan of college – specifically Ohio State Buckeyes – than professional. However, he is a fan of nonetheless. The other night he was watching the NFL draft and that’s when it hit me. Football season is quickly approaching and game day is just around the corner! We usually have a big ole family of five shindig for the first game of the season. Wings are a staple and I normally add a few other finger type foods as well. We have a wonderful time and make memories.
Although I’m not a huge football fan, love has no limits, right? Having said that, I’m already getting a game plan together for the shindig. I decided to change up the menu this year so I hit up Pinterest and the blogging community for recipe ideas. Here are some that are guaranteed to be touchdowns!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip via Gimme Some Oven
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pork Taquitos via The Chunky Chef
Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken Fingers via Sally’s Baking Addiction
Game Day Breakfast Sliders via Mom Endeavors
Game Day Cheesesteak Sandwich via Lady Behind the Curtain
Game Day Chili via All She Cooks
Corn Muffin Chili Cups via Miss Information
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bombs via Rhodes Kids Baking
Game Day Pub Chips via The Kitchen Is My Playground
Pepperoni Pizza Twists via Mom on Timeout
Asian Sticky Wings via Love Bakes Good Cakes
Chicken Fiesta Bowls via Flour On My Face
Chipotle Pineapple Meatballs via This Mama Loves
Mexican Layer Dip in Tortilla Bowls via Thrifty Northwest Mom
Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Wings via A Night Owl
Oven Baked Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches via Wonky Wonderful
Beef Enchilada Dip via Grace and Good Eats
Spinach and Artichoke Flatbread via Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
Corn and Crab Salad Tortilla Cups via Snappy Gourmet
Huevos Rancheros Nachos via The Woks of Life
Don’t miss these handy dandy pantry organizers to complete your game day party!!
Football Game Day Party Supplies Pack Bundle for 16The Hungry Fan’s Game Day Cookbook: 165 Recipes for Eating, Drinking & Watching SportsGame Day Treats: The Wives of Fantasy Football Romance presents…
What is your favorite game day recipe? I would love to hear from you in the comments.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement - October 12, 2017
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days - October 4, 2017
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes - September 21, 2017
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money - September 13, 2017
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home - September 7, 2017
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs - August 29, 2017
- Animals And The Creativity Of God - May 21, 2017
- Game Day Recipe Round up! - May 7, 2017
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help - May 6, 2017
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day - January 28, 2015