Guest post from Anne Simpson
“Dispenser” is perhaps not the most accurate word to use, because it doesn’t actually dispense the toilet paper. Sorry. But it does neatly contain it for you, in a discreet yet visible way, so that no guest ever feels the need to rummage under your sink for an emergency re-stocking.
I have this thing for re-using empty food containers; it’s kind of an addicting habit. Egg cartons, coffee cans, and now oatmeal canisters. I’m always looking for ways to recycle and upcycle containers that would otherwise be thrown away.
Thankfully, it’s easy to do with a few simple supplies. For this particular container upcycle, all you need is:
- an oatmeal canister (it’s the perfect diameter for double rolls of toilet paper)
- wrapping paper (or 2 sheets of scrapbooking paper)
- coordinating ribbon
- glue stick
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -