The path from Fresh Pasta Sauce to homemade Chili is relatively simple.
A delicious chili can be made by adding a few inexpensive ingredients to my Fresh Pasta Sauce.
- 3 Cups of your favorite beans or a mixture of left over beans
- Onion and garlic to personal taste
- 1 package family size frozen cut corn
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 6 cups Fresh Pasta sauce
- For non-veggie chili add 2 pounds ground meat
- Soak beans for approximately 2 hours.
- Drain beans, place in large pot or dutch oven, cover with water and cook for 1 hour.
- Then add chopped onion, garlic, corn, chili seasoning mix, and Fresh Pasta Sauce.
- For non-veggie chili add your cooked ground meat also.
- Simmer for an additional hour.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
We serve this chili on top of:
and even pasta!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -