It’s summer. It’s hot. It’s not the time to spend hours in the kitchen slaving away for snack time!
After trying a bar when we got home (and unloaded the Burb AND put all of the groceries away!), I knew these tasty bars would make a quick, yet yummy snack. Pairing the bars with canned whipped cream and strawberries that I had also picked up at Publix, I made a simple single-serve trifle.
This cheesecake snack could not be any more simple! A small child could easily make these snacks. It’s just a matter of cutting the stems off of strawberries, then slicing them. Cut up a Fiber One Cheesecake Bar (either the salted caramel or strawberry variety!) into small chunks. Then begin by layering strawberries in the bottom of a glass or small bowl. Add some whipped cream, then a sprinkle cheesecake bar chunks. Repeat, finishing with whipped cream. Serve immediately and enjoy!
We all enjoyed the trifles. What I especially liked about these trifles is that not only are they simple to create, there are no leftovers. Because they are made with whipped cream, they need to be eaten right away.
Be sure to enter my giveaway of $15 Paypal cash! Simply head over to Fiber One’s FB page and come back to tell me how you will fulfill your #CheesecakeInstinct. What recipes would you like to try? I’m looking forward to trying the sundaes posted there!
AND, be sure to print your coupons before you go at Ready Plan Save!
Edited to add our very scientific method of choosing a winner- I assigned each comment a number, then had Mary choose a number. She chose #5, which is Lynn. Congratulations, Lynn!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -