Two free printable Egg Decorating Charts for Easter:
Many years ago, I started using food coloring, vinegar, and water to dye our Easter eggs instead of those tiny little tablets that I grew up using. It’s more fun to create your own colors than to be limited to what comes in the package. It’s also more economical. Creative and economical are two of my favorite words.
I’ve printed my copy and laminated it.
As my children have gotten older, we have sought different ways to decorate our eggs. We raise chickens, so we begin with brown eggs, which color beautifully, just a little different than white eggs. The colors on brown eggs tend to be more muted, more nature-like than the vibrancy of white eggs. We compiled some of our favorite methods on this free printable.
There are many different ways to decorate your Easter eggs. These are our favorites!
Grab your own copies of these egg decorating charts by clicking this link and downloading them.
Happy Easter and have fun creating!!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -