Are you looking for a simple breakfast treat? Look no further!
Give these Easy Breakfast Cinnamon Rolls a try!
Easy Breakfast Cinnamon Rolls
- 4 cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup oil
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder with your oil and milk to form a ball of dough.
- Separate ball of dough into four smaller balls.
- Roll ball out into flat square like a square pizza.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon
- Sprinkle on top of your pizza square.
- Roll your dough up from on of your side into a log.
- Cut your log at one inch interval with a butter knife.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -