Guest post from Sarah Robinson
I love chocolate and I love banana bread, so what better than combining the two? This makes a nice loaf that is so beautiful, it’s perfect to share as a gift with your neighbors and/or friends!
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 ts baking soda
1/2 ts salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 ripe bananas
5 oz milk
1 ts vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Grease or spray the bottom and sides of a loaf pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Start by putting your two bananas in the mixer and mixing them up.
Add butter and all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
Once mixed thoroughly, add wet ingredients.
Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
Transfer to your bread pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing, then remove and let cool completely.
If you’d like to print the recipe, you can do so here:
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement - October 12, 2017
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days - October 4, 2017
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes - September 21, 2017
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money - September 13, 2017
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home - September 7, 2017
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs - August 29, 2017
- Animals And The Creativity Of God - May 21, 2017
- Game Day Recipe Round up! - May 7, 2017
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help - May 6, 2017
- Quick & Easy – Christmas Meal Hacks - December 10, 2014