I love chocolate and I love banana bread, so what better than combining the two? This makes a nice loaf that is so beautiful, it’s perfect to share as a gift with your neighbors and/or friends!
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 ts baking soda
1/2 ts salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 ripe bananas
5 oz milk
1 ts vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Grease or spray the bottom and sides of a loaf pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Start by putting your two bananas in the mixer and mixing them up.
Add butter and all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
Once mixed thoroughly, add wet ingredients.
Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
Transfer to your bread pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing, then remove and let cool completely.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 5 oz milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease or spray the bottom and sides of a loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by putting two bananas in the mixer and mixing them up.
- Add butter and all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
- Once mixed thoroughly, add wet ingredients.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Transfer to the bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing, then remove and let cool completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 395Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 4gSugar: 23gProtein: 7g
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -