Oh, how I love a fresh start. And what better time to start fresh than the New Year?!
Around this time every year I try to find ways to simplify my organization as much as I can. I think of ways that I can reorganize our home, purge toys, simplify meals, declutter closets, and most importantly – I try to find a way to keep on top of my daily to-do’s.
I love lists, but not just any type of list. I like mine to outline my day and break it up into bite size pieces so that I can get the best visual on how to tackle each and every one of my tasks. Like this one:
Making a list each evening before bed gives me a place to write down all of the tasks I need to accomplish the next day. It also eases my mind to know that I’m not missing anything.
If you’d like to use my list, download the printable simply click on the image above, or click HERE.
Add this to your Home Management Binder or to your Daily Planner to help you stay focused and on task throughout your day!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -