This cookie is filled with three of my favorite things- dried cherries, coconut, and white chocolate. Can’t get much better than that! They are great for having with a cup of tea (or coffee) or with a big, tall, cold glass of milk.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Cherry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all- purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups coconut, flaked
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1 cups dried cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Dissolve baking soda in warm water, mix into butter mixture, along with baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, beat until well combined.
- Stir in oats and coconut, beat until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chunks and cherries.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Scoop tablespoon or so of dough onto Silpat-lined or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -