This cookie is filled with four of my favorite things- dried cherries, coconut, pecans, and white chocolate.
These cookies are so tasty. It’s filled with all good things- dried cherries, white chocolate, and coconut. Can’t get much better than that!
They are great for having with a cup of tea (or coffee) or with a big, tall, cold glass of milk.
Make the recipe your own or follow it as written. You really can’t mess this recipe up at all!
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Cherry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all- purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups coconut, flaked
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1 cups dried cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Dissolve baking soda in warm water, mix into butter mixture, along with baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, beat until well combined.
- Stir in oats and coconut, beat until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chunks and cherries.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Scoop tablespoon or so of dough onto Silpat-lined or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 26mg Sodium: 139mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 16g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g
Looking for more cookie inspiration? Here you go!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -