These cheesecake pops are creamy cheesecake dipped into milk chocolate. sprinkled with fun red, white and pink sprinkles. These delicious, easy-to-make cheesecake pops very quick, easy, and fun dessert for any occasion. The possibilities are endless with these cute bites of deliciousness. You can customize them for any occasion by using different toppings and changing the type of chocolate.
This year, I wanted to try something new in our Valentine’s Day celebration. Cheesecake is one of our favorite treats, and to have it on a stick covered in chocolate, well, who wouldn’t love such a thing?! These Cheesecake Pops are incredibly simple to make!
The next day, using a small scoop, scoop out 2 TB or so of the cheesecake and place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Once you have scooped the entire pan, place lollipop sticks into the center of each pop, going about half-way into the center. Place tray, uncovered, in the freezer for about 2 hours.
About 15 minutes before you are ready to dip, melt chocolate chips or candy melts with a TB or so of vegetable shortening. For my recipe, I used a 12 oz bag of Hershey’s chocolate chips with 1 TB of Spectrum non-hydrogenated shortening in the Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot. Once chocolate is ready, take pops out of the freezer and begin dipping each in the chocolate.
Since the chocolate is warm and the pops are cold, be as rapid as you can with the dipping step. Once dipped, place back on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. If you prefer to have stand up pops with a round bottom, place the stick end into a foil covered block of styrofoam to dry and set up. If you are not standing these up, go ahead and sprinkle with your choice of toppings. We used sprinkles for ours.
Store the cheesecake pops in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy, but be forewarned, these are YUMMY! We had quite an array of goodies for Valentine’s Day.
Whether you're serving adults or children, these cheesecake pops are sure to please! Change up the toppings to suit the holiday or special occasion!
- 2-1/2 blocks room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/8 ts salt
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- For dipping, you will need lollipop sticks, chocolate, shortening, and decorating sprinkles & sugars
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -