On the days I am short on time to make breakfast for my boys, I just pull out these scones and bake.
Healthy, delicious, and easy to make what could be more perfect?!
Back to School Freezer Scones:
- 8 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 TB baking power
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Pumpkin or Sweet Potatoes
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- In large mixing bowl, sift all the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter to 6 cups of the flour mixture.
- Mix until mixture resembles small bread crumbs.
- In a blender or processor, combine milk, eggs, and pumpkin (or sweet potatoes). Blend until well combined.
- Fold the liquid into flour mixture to form a dough ball. Adding the remaining flour.
- The mixture should not be sticky.
- Once the ball is formed divided into 24 small balls.
- Place on cookie tray and freeze for two hours before placing in a freezer container.
- To bake, place on cookie sheet in a 350*F oven for about 45 minutes if they are frozen.
How about you, do you have an quick and easy morning tip?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -