My sweet Mary with her horse, Key Boy
In honor of my Mary’s 9th birthday, here are my….
9 Things About Mary
1. She’s very tender-hearted
2. She loves to entertain.
3. She loves her family.
4. She helps out in any way she can around the home and farm.
5. She cares very deeply about her family and animals.
6. She is super-duper smart!
7. She was our shortest labor and birth, arriving almost before the midwife made it to our home.
8. She is super fun to spend time with.
9. She is very articulate and can hold a conversation with anyone, young or old.
Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! I love you!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -