I have suffered with migraine headaches since early childhood. I have finally admitted to myself that they will always be a part of me. The end of 2012 is when I realized the dangers of how I was choosing to manage my condition.
My New Year resolution for 2013 was to start the migraine diet, a natural way of eating that has help many manage their migraines.
For 2014, I am building on that resolution and I will be following the Daniel Diet.
Here are my 8 simple ways to make your resolutions:
What ever you commit to changing in 2014 make sure you are fully committed commitment
Invest in yourself:
Share the great news:
Share your resolution with friends and family, not just what you want to change but why and how.
Be willing to compromise:
Yes, they were days when I bought remade salads or had a slice of pizza because I did not have the time to make food at home.
Don’t be so hard on yourself:
Change is a more of a Triathlon than a sprint. Walk off those muscle cramps and keep going.
Take one day at a time:
Each day should come with a clean slate.
Celebrate all victories no matter how small
Track your progress:
You might be surprised at how well you are doing.
What are your New Year Resolutions, why are you pursuing them, and how are you changing?
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -