Some days I just am plain tired of picking what to make for meals. I don’t really mind cooking. I just hate coming up with what to make. During one of these nights as I stared at the fridge, then at the pantry shelves with utter disappointment I decided to get a little creative. I had grown weary of the same ole menu so I kinda combined a few recipes that are staples at our house to come up with a not so fancy meal. But it was a winner with the entire family!
We will totally be having this more often. Even my 2-year-old picky eating boy fed himself and ask for more!
I challenge you to see what kind of yumminess you can created on the fly?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 7 Cost Increases to Prepare For Before Retirement -
- 5 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Days -
- Easy Steps to Get and Stay Organized in Under 10 Minutes -
- 5 Ways to Build an Emergency Fund with Very Little Money -
- Creating An Inviting Atmosphere In Your Home -
- Mouth-watering Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs -
- Animals And The Creativity Of God -
- Game Day Recipe Round up! -
- Heart-breaking News and How You Can Help -
- Quick & Easy – Planning For Your Best Day -