One item from their baby days that still has a presence in our home is baby wipes. They are so very versatile and easy to use, that I still purchase Huggies ® Simply Clean ® wipes and keep them on hand. It doesn’t hurt that the wipes are located in the baby section of WalMart, so I get to see all of the cute baby products that are out. Let me tell you, in the past 12 years, since my last babe was born, there are some CUTE new baby items!
Here are my top 25 Uses for Baby Wipes Beyond Babies
1. Remove hair dye stains from your forehead and neck dying your own hair.
2. Removing eye makeup.
3. Cool your brow after working out.
4. Shine leather shoes.
5. Clean scuff marks and general dirt off of leather tennis shoes. Makes white tennis shoes look like new and leaves no marks on the shoes.
6. Pop a baby wipe onto a floor duster, run it over messes and watch them disappear.
7. Use to get rid of deodorant marks on dark clothing.
8. Clean a blackboard
9. Clean a whiteboard.
10. Clean the computer keyboard. With computer off, turn keyboard over, tap to dump out any particles, wipe keys with wipe.
11. Clean the computer mouse. You would not believe the gunk that resides on your mouse!
12. Clean wooden blinds.
13. Pen, pencil, crayon, and paint remover.
14. Clean remote controls.
15. Clean baseboards, especially in the bathroom.
16. Clean cell phone.
17. Clean car steering wheel.
18. Clean car dash.
19. Wipe up sticky spills in car.
20. Clean your hands after pumping gas.
21. Wipe grocery store cart handles.
22. Clean your hands after shopping.
23. Clean your pet’s feet after being outside.
24. Remove stray hairs from pets.
25. Give shaggy pets a rubdown with a wipe to remove excess hair.
Who can resist that sweet face?!
Huggies® Wipes are a great way to clean up any family’s mess, not just baby’s!
Looking for more uses of Huggies® Wipes? Check out this video, 101 Uses of Huggies Wipes! Which is your favorite tip?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -