These cheat sheets will make using that Instant Pot even easier!
The more that I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. Seriously, I use this magic pot of mine nearly every day. I make quick roasted chicken breasts, Spaghetti & Meatballs from scratch, hard boiled eggs, vegetable stock, perfect steamed rice, easy French Onion Soup, and so much more so easily.
As I convert more recipes to the IP, I had notes all over the place with the cook time for several items. I wanted one place to write all of the information, so I created these cheat sheets.
I’ve laminated the quick recipe sheet and will do the same for the quick reference sheet, once it’s full.
What is your best tip for the Instant Pot? Share them with us!
Enter your info below to subscribe to our weekly newsletter and access our free printable library.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -