Today is my eldest’s birthday….she is 19….my, how the years have flown by!
In honor of her special day, here are…
19 Things About Rebecca
1. She loves her family.
2. She loves her God.
3. She loves her Ellie dog.
4. She is level-headed.
5. She is beautiful.
6. She is smart.
7. She dreams big dreams.
8. She goes after those big dreams.
9. She is respectful.
10. She is helpful.
11. She likes strange movies, just like her Daddy. 😉
12. She loves to do hair, makeup, and nails….good thing she went to cosmetology school!
13. She is not “done” with school….she’s pursuing more!
14. She likes to bake, but not cook….that’s okay….I know she won’t move too far away so I can help feed her family. 🙂
15. She is a great teacher, and will be an awesome homeschool Mama one day!
16. She is not afraid to stand up for herself.
17. She is not too “big” to apologize.
18. She is a joy to be around.
19. She is funny.
What can I say? Rebecca is an all-around wonderful daughter. She has been a joy from the day she was born, though she does continue to defy me and keep getting older. 😉
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -
- 5 Easy Ways to Fill Your Home With God’s Word -
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time -
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes -
- Beauty in the Chaos -