Today, my Thomas turns 17. SEVENTEEN! Somehow, that just sounds so old!
In honor of Boy Wonder’s birthday, here is my annual list!
17 Things About Thomas
1. He made the decision to be baptized this year!
2. He is incredibly bright
3. He still kisses his Mama and Daddy
4. He is gifted mechanically
5. He can operate a mean weed-eater!
6. He loves his family
7. He has his own sense of style
8. He opens the door for his Mama and sisters
9. He loves his country
10. He is a great researcher
11. He is smarter than me in many ways
12. He is a good combination of his Daddy and his Mama both
13. He is a great horse hoof-care guy!
14. He is making some changes personally, to benefit his future.
15. He is fun to be around
16. He can be opinionated, but I applaud his dedication to what he believes
17. He humors me when I reminisce about his youth
Happy Birthday, Thomas! I love you!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -