In honor of my only son’s 16 birthday, here is my annual list:
16 Things About Thomas
1. He is intelligent
2. He is quite talented in many ways.
3. He can figure out most anything he sets his mind to.
4. He is our protector when Daddy is not home.
5. He loves his sisters.
6. He still kisses his Mama and Daddy good night…or good bye… 😉
7. He has an incredibly bright future ahead of him.
8. He types faster than I do…he took it upon himself to hang out with Mavis Beacon a couple of years ago. 😉
9. He can build most anything.
10. He can crack a whip, throw a tomahawk, shoot a gun…all of those “manly” things!
11. He was our first homebirth, and only unassisted one. It was an incredible faith-building time for us.
12. He is strong, like his Daddy.
13. He still gets a smile on his face that he can’t control when something tickles him.
14. He is a good driver.
15. He teaches his little sisters how to do things.
16. He is my one and only son and I love him more than life.
Happy Birthday, Thomas!!!!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -