Today is my sweet Natalie’s birthday. She is our newest teen-angel.
I am still a bit shocked that she is 13 today…and that I am now the Mama of THREE teen-angels! Where does the time go?
In honor of Natalie’s birthday, here is my annual list…. 😉
13 Things About Natalie
1. She loves her family
2. She’s very diligent
3. She is a pet and animal lover extraordinaire!
4. She is an excellent student and very easy to teach
5. She takes care of her chores with little grumbling and does a fine job
6. She is very dependable
7. She is great with children
8. She is beautiful, inside and out!
9. She is a happy girl, and a joy to be around
10. She has a good head on her shoulders
11. She is usually the first one up in the morning and always has a smile on her face when she comes downstairs
12. She likes to give hugs, and randomly just holds her Mama (which makes her Mama very happy!)
13. She has a perseverance like none I’ve ever seen before
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Make Your Own Recipe Binder -
- Homeschool Planning Printables with HP -
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner -
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs -
- Easter Time Bunny Huts -
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches -
- 5 Satisfying Yet Simple Snacks -
- 5 Ways You Can Help a Grieving Mama Celebrate Special Days -
- It’s Not Worth It- Don’t Drive Distracted -
- One Big Yet Simple Step for Quality Sleep -