Who doesn’t love creamy, tasty, white queso dip? I know we all do here in our home!
This dip is yummy and pairs well with tortilla chips, mini taco bites, chimichangas, enchiladas, as well as any food where a spicy (but not too spicy) cheese sauce is desired.
This dip also is quite simple! I hope you’ll give it a try and let me know how you like it!
- 1 pound white American cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1- 7oz can chopped green chilies
- Melt American cheese in medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in milk to combine.
- Stir in green chilies.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Keep warm on low heat.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017