It’s the end of the season for my favorite show, When Calls the Heart. I’ll be settled in tomorrow evening with a cup of tea to watch as some questions are answered, and I expect, more will be posed.
This teaser from the show doesn’t give away much, does it?!
WHEN ELIZABETH AND JACK FACE A LIFE-THREATENING EXPERIENCE TOGETHER,
AND FINALLY DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN
KEEPING THEM APART, LATER ALL OF HOPE VALLEY WITNESSES
A SHOCKING ARREST AND AN UNEXPECTED PROPOSAL
I admit, my favorite character is Lee. He’s just such a nice man. The rest of the characters are certainly entertaining and engaging, but Lee is just my favorite. Who is your favorite?
Season finales mean cliffhangers. I hope that this cliffhanger doesn’t involve making us wait for Jack and Elizabeth to finally have that first kiss and be onto couplehood!
What I think is super fun about When Calls the Heart is that my 22-year-old daughter watches it with me. In a day when tv shows are filled with sex, violence, drugs, etc, she actually chooses to sit down and watch this show with me. She and I discuss the characters, talk about the clothing & hairstyles, and wonder what’s next. It’s been a wonderful time of connecting with her! I will miss watching the show on Saturday evenings with her. It’s a good thing that we have season one on DVD and have recorded season two so that we don’t go through Hope Valley withdrawals!
A wholesome, quality, family show on tv is a rare thing these days. I’m so thankful to the Hallmark Channel for continuously producing tv shows and movies worth watching. Time is a precious commodity; giving it up to be entertained is a sacrifice. I am well rewarded for my time every week.
Did you know that there is an active Facebook group dedicated to When Calls the Heart? Yep! You’ll find lots of fan photos as well as lively discussion is to be found there! Let’s all tweet tomorrow during the show, using the hashtags#hearties and #WhenCallstheHeart to show the Hallmark Channel that we love WCTH!
Are you a #Hearties fan? What do YOU think is going to happen in the season finale tomorrow evening? What will you be munching on while you watch? Tell me, I need some ideas!
*Disclosure- I was compensated for this post, but my love for When Calls the Heart is real, and all mine! *
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017