Valentine’s Day Love Nests
Pretzel Os (we found ours at Aldi, I found them online here)
White almond bark
Big League Chew Bubble Gum (we found ours at the Dollar Tree, I found it online here)
Pink & Red sprinkles
Teddy Bear Cookies (we found our double in the photo at the Dollar Tree)
Cut gum into small pieces.
Melt almond bark in a warmer or double boiler. Once melted, dip the pretzel, coating the entire circle. Add sprinkles to while it is still wet. Set on waxed paper. Allow to dry.
Once dry, fill in the circle with almond bark to fill. Sprinkle gum on top. Place teddy bears on top, pushing to be sure it will stand up.
Allow to thoroughly dry.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017