This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
Turtle Cheesecake Brownies:
Brownies are such a simple dessert. I mean, grab a box of Nestle Toll House Baking Mix, add the egg and water, bake it up and treat yourself to a rich, chocolatey dessert.
Now, add a layer of cheesecake to those brownies, then top it with melted chocolate, caramel, and chopped pecans, and you have a WOW dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Even if that occasion is just “I want a turtle cheesecake brownie.” 😉
To make this dessert, simply head to your local Publix and pick up a box of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Brownie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, eggs, a block of cream cheese, caramel sauce, and pecans.
Line the brownie pan with foil, preheat the oven, and mix up the brownie mix. Pour into the prepared pan, sprinkle with chopped pecans. To make the cheesecake layer, mix the block of cream cheese with sugar and an egg.
Spread the cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer. Bake. Then let cool completely.
To turn this into Turtle Cheesecake Brownie, remove the brownies from the pan. Then top with melted chocolate, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans.
Slice into small pieces, serve, and enjoy!
While I was shopping, I picked up all four varieties of the Toll House baking mixes. There are no artificial colors or flavors, so I like using these mixes. They’re also so easy to customize and make it your own, yet they are pretty tasty made as directed on the box!
To help you stock up, be sure to take advantage of the iBotta offer!
We’re planning a trip later this week. My daughter, Natalie, loves Butterfingers. When I saw this cookie mix with Butterfinger baking bits, I knew I had to make them for her. They were simple to mix up, bake, and enjoy. I made both the Butterfingers cookies and the chocolate chip cookies. After letting the cookies cool completely, I placed them in zip-top bags and have them in the freezer. They will be a tasty treat for our trip!
What are your favorite things to add in to your brownies? I’m always looking for new ideas!
- 1 box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Brownie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ½ cup oil
- 3 TB water
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, one each for brownies and cheesecake
- Melted chocolate
- Caramel sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Line a 8'X8" baking pan with foil.
- Prepare brownie layer by mixing together brownie mix, oil, water, and 1 egg until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan, spreading to edges.
- Add ¼ cup chopped pecans.
- Prepare cheesecake:
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and egg until creamy.
- Carefully spread cheesecake layer over brownie layer.
- Bake 40 minutes or so or until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean. Take care not to overbake.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate and caramel sauce over brownies. Top with chopped pecans.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017