Whether you’re hosting a party to watch the Big Game, celebrating a birthday, or just having friends over for the afternoon, a taco bar is a great way to entertain. The plethora of food choices means everyone is happy. Having a theme makes putting the meal together much more fun. And using some help from Old El Paso makes it a cinch!
One of my best tips is to use mason jars! I pre-cut all of the toppings and place them in jars. Same with the condiments. Put a plastic lid on them and they are ready to serve!
It’s also nice if you have leftover toppings and condiments. They are ready to store in the refrigerator for use later. It’s much better than a bunch of serving bowls!
Lots of choices makes for happy tummies!
To satisfy all tastes, we also served hard taco shells, soft shells, and mini taco boats! These nacho cheese hard taco shells are quite tasty!
Make it fun, simple, and tasty, for your next get together, make a Taco Bar! Be sure to label each item so that your guests don’t have to guess what they are eating! I love these cute chalkboard labels for this purpose. Aren’t they adorable?
To save some money for your Taco Bar, be sure to print a few coupons here. And enter to win $15 in Paypal cash by leaving me a comment with which new recipe you’d like to try!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017